-->

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Honey Tiger Eyes







Sunnies - Hello Holiday | Poppy Dress - Runway Bandits | Platforms - Free People

Can I just say that I've fallen head over heels for smock dresses? I have a feeling that's what I'll be living in for the rest of Spring & Summer. After wearing dresses like these, the thought of slipping even my favorite pair of jeans on is somewhat of a nightmare. The dress I'm wearing is from Runway Bandits. I've been coveting almost everything on their website. This dress is perfect for warmer days. I learned the hard way not to wear this on a windy afternoon. The platform heels are from Free People - my latest love affair. They're incredibly comfortable and beautiful.

I'm just settling down from last night. My legs are reminding me how much I danced last night. Momma's day is tomorrow and I'll be making breakfast. My mom is pretty wonderful and I'm forever thankful to her for bringing me here and taking care of me. For now I'm tired and and this song will be on my mind for the rest of the weekend.

10 comments:

  1. How cute is that dress! I love it and the shoes are amazing!

    Much love xxx
    http://christinanista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is so cute and the pictures are great!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is lovely!

    Happy Blogging!
    Fati<3

    streetventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice photos :) cute dress , I love your outfit :)

    http://myvintagephotography.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. your dress is amazing - I love your style!
    now following you :) would be lovely if you could check out my blog too?
    www.trustinvogue.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. smock dresses are ideal for and i'm loving the pattern! i'm a blogging newbie so please check out my blog...www.attireanddiary.blogspot.co.uk x x x

    ReplyDelete