-->

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Put on your dancing shoes


 
La Bicyclette Dress | Nude Pumps | Hat (Thrifted)

I'm a little late greeting the season, but honestly this past week has proven itself worthy. For a while I was feeding myself warmth through cups of coffee and before I know it, I'm sippin' cold, fruity drinks on the patio. I've been waiting for this weather for such a long time. Next to the weather being all beautiful, I became a part of something really, really amazing. Hello Holiday has invited me to be a part of their team and I couldn't be more thrilled to join these ladies! Needless to say, I've been celebrating. The dress above is one of the many items I've been coveting from them. A bike and a basket full of flowers is the only thing missing from this equation. This dress is so comfortable, I could live in it for the rest of Spring. I hope that you'll check out more from Hello Holiday and stay tuned because we're in the process of putting together a dreamy spring/summer collection.

In other news, I had the most amazing weekend with a good friend of mine. Coke bottles, vintage shops, fashion shows, and sunny rooftop hangs are just a few ways to describe it. Grateful, thank you, more please.

5 comments:

  1. You look stunning Payton, that dress is just utter perfection x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just the cutest dress!
    Your shoes are wonderful too

    xmrc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo cute that dress is gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit, i love it! Maybe we can follow each other? :)

    http://nancyco47.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a dress!! So heart broken that they don't seem to ship to the UK though. The shoes are amazing as well, so much love for this outfit.

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete